Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Love Letter from my King….Be real with Me



My Princess,
You are precious and beautiful to Me.  You never need to pretend to be something other than who I made you to be.  I don't want you to try to impress Me by pretending that all is perfect in your life.  My love.  I want you to find great freedom in being real with Me.  The more real you become, the better you will relate to others.  No more pretending, My princess.  I love you just the way you are, and I want you to be real with Me in all you do and say.  I gave My life for you so you could live free to be yourself.  Don't let anyone steal your joy by turning you into something fake.  Be true to yourself and be true to Me, because I love the real you.  
Love, 
Your True King





Have you ever opened up to someone and let them in to the real you?  Have you ever felt like you are afraid to show the real you?  Maybe you feel the real you is not that interesting? or not that good?  I have.  I've felt that the real me wouldn't be accepted.  At times I was too nerdy, or too good.  Then it was too social and too wild.  To the point where I didn't think God accepted me as I was.  Even when I met Him, it took me a while to really open up.  It wasn't till I realized how much He really loved me, and that He wasn't going anywhere, that I started opening up.  He is a true friend.  He's not there to point fingers, criticize you or throw things in your face.  He's there to listen, when you are upset or hurt.  He's there to cheer you on, when you achieve something new.  He's there to guide you when you are confused.  He's there to forgive you, when you apologize for the same sin over and over again.  No matter what you do, or don't do He is there.  There is no need to pretend, He knows you more than you know yourself and yet He's still there.  

If today, you find yourself that you haven't been real with God, I invite you to ask God to help you grow to know Him better and feel secure in His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment