Thursday, March 3, 2011

Letter from my King....Triumph through Trials

My Princess...Triumph through Trials

I see you when you are in the garden of grief, My princess.  I hear you cry for help in he dark hours of the night.  I myself cried out in the garden the night I was betrayed.  In suffering I asked My Father for another way-- a less painful way.  Yet I trusted His will and purpose for my life and knew the ultimate victory was at the cross.  Just as olives must be crushed to make oil, I poured out My life as a love offering for you.  Don't ever doubt that I am with you and that I long to take you to a place of comfort, peace and victory.  Even when you cannot see Me from where you are, I am working on your behalf.  Give to Me the crushing weight of your circumstances, and come to Me in prayer.  When it is time to leave the garden, I will walk with you across the valley and straight to the cross-- your trials will be transformed into triumph.
Love,
Your Savior and your Victor
Wow!  Thank you Lord. I know you are always with me.  And I know you are always working on my behalf.  All these trails and tribulations I've been going thru have a divine purpose.  And I know that just like you, I must carry and live out the cross.  And just like you I will triumph.  I pray that all my brothers and sisters who are also experiencing their trials, can understand this.  It is very easy to give up during tribulations, but it is so much better to just hold on to you.  Trusting in You, is not always easy.   But it is certainly rewarding.  I claim victory.  In Jesus name.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment