Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Love Letter from my King….Don't ever compromise

In your weakness, I will keep you strong, My child.  I am well aware of the many things in this life that war against your spirit and your soul.  I know it feels like distractions and difficulties are sent daily to test your character and convictions.  Remember, My love, this life is not a dress rehearsal.  It's the real thing, and I'm training you through these tests to trust Me.  I am preparing you today for your future life in heaven.  So seek Me in prayer for My strength, and don't give in to temptation or compromise.  They are like quicksand lying on your path to righteousness.  Hold on to Me and My power within you, and I promise that you will make it through.  When the wicked winds try to blow out the flame of your faith or try to cause you to compromise, stand on My truth…I am your solid Rock, and you can conquer anything in My strength.
Love,
Your King and your Rock

I know many times its easy to compromise, rather do what the Lord asks us to do.  I know temptations are all around us.  But the Lord is telling us that He can help us through it.  I truly believe that if we look to Him and hold on to Him, we can make it.  At the end of the day, we will be victorious.  And trust me, it will feel way better than compromising.  Because when we compromise, we end up feeling guilty.  Its like exchanging a gourmet meal for McDonald's. Or a blow pop, rather than a cake pop (from Pops of Heaven).  I don't know about you, but I want the gourmet meal with a cake pop for desert.  
I pray that we learn and remember to always call on the Lord for strength, so that we may see glory.  In Jesus name I pray…Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment