Monday, February 28, 2011

It's a good Monday...

It's a nice quiet, rainy, Monday morning.  I feel productive already.  I took Josh to school, and now I'm back home.  Josh was on vacation all last week, so I didn't have a set schedule to go off of.   I meant to go to mass everyday, as usual, but something always came up.   It's amazing how your routine gets thrown off, when something changes.   I had some things to do with the car, and it totally threw me off. The kids, mom and I spent most of the week at home.  Joan was traveling....Cali again.  He's coming back today.  So while most people will feel today is a drag, for me it's a good day.  I'm getting some quiet time (Hannah and Just are with mom), my husband is coming home, and most importantly I can go to mass.   Things are going back to normal.  Sometimes normal can be overrated, but I've had my break.  I'm ready for it to come back :)

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment